Getting started with Solv Protocol on testnet
We’ve launched on testnet! Excited to present our first product — — Vesting Voucher for the first time!
Try it out here: testnet.solv.finance
If you need test tokens, please join the Telegram community, https://t.me/SolvFinance.
We will provide surprise awards for early applicants!
For more information👇
Below are instructions on how to get started. If you run into issues or have any questions, feel free to ask in our Telegram channel.
Connect to a Wallet
Sign in Solv Marketplace on your first time, you need a wallet in Rinkeby Test Network:
Then connect Solv Marketplace to your wallet when prompted:
Get test ETH from the Rinkeby Faucet
Click “Buy” then click “Get Ether” to get test ETH from the Rinkeby faucet
You will jump to https://www.rinkeby.io/#stats, then click “Crypto Faucet”
To request funds via Twitter, click the “Twitter” link and make a tweet with your Ethereum address pasted into the contents (surrounding text doesn’t matter).
Change the “0X000000….” into your own address and tweet, you will get your tweets URL as follows:
Copy-paste the tweets URL into the input box
There are 3 options of the ETH funds you could get: 3 Ethers / 8 hours, 7.5 Ethers / 1 day, or 18.75 Ethers / 3 days.
Once clicked, you will get the fund as you chose.
Creating Investment Certificate
Click “Mint” to mint Vouchers
The interface of Creating Vouchers
Only authorized tokens are listed for minting their Vouchers:
Want your token listed? Please email to email@example.com
- Once your unlocking rule settled and your ERC20 asset deposited, your vouchers will be created after you “Authorize” to “Create” it.
- Your vouchers will be unlocked according to the rule you settled. During the process, users could claim, transfer, split or merge the vouchers they possessed.
- The color of your voucher is generated randomly for now.
Unlocking Rules — Linearly unlocking
- The unlocking period should be settled by days in UTC time, and the starting date should be settled in UTC time, too. Tokens will be unlocked by a second during the period.
- Unlocking Volume per second = Total Volume / Unlocking Period / 86400
Unlocking Rules — Staged Unlocking
- One or more unlocking dates are settled in UTC time, and the unlocking volume of each date is settled on a certain ratio. The total ratio is 100%. By the time of 0 o’clock of each date, the ratio of the total volume will be unlocked at once.
Operations of Vouchers
- Click “My” then click “Detail” to learn the details of your IC token.
- Click “Claim” and pay the gas fee of the “Claim” transaction, you will get all of the available tokens.
- When unlocked assets are claimed, the volume of the token will be reduced accordingly.
- Click “More” then click “Split” on the detail page of your IC token, you will see the prompted layer of “Split” features.
- When split amount (maximum amount = unclaimed assets + locked assets) is settled, unclaimed assets and locked assets will be split by the split ratio (split ratio = split amount / maximum amount).
- After the split, you will have two vouchers (from the original one), the unlocking details (starting date, period, maturity date, and unlocked ratio) of new vouchers remain the same as the original one.
For example, you have a voucher with the value of 1000–200 of which are available to be claimed, and 800 of which are still unlocked.
To split this voucher, let’s say your split amount is 600, you will get two different tokens after the split:
The voucher with the value of 400–80 of which are available to be claimed, and 320 of which are still unlocked;
The voucher with the value of 600–120 of which are available to be claimed, and 480 of which are still unlocked.
- Click “More” then click “Transfer” on the detail page of your voucher, you will see the prompted layer of “Transfer” features.
- Fill the box “TO” with the address of someone you want to transfer to;
- Fill the box “Amount” with the number of tokens (available) you want to transfer.
- Partial transfer: transfer amount < available amount, your assets will be split by the ratio (transfer amount / available amount), and the transaction will be executed after the split.
- Whole transfer: transfer amount = available amount, you could select the option to “Keep the certificate after all transfers” or not.
- Click “More” then click “Merge” on the detail page of the voucher, you will see the prompted layer of “Merge” features.
- Choose the ID of your vouchers you want to merge together;
- Click “Merge” and pay the gas fee of the “Merge” transaction, the value of the merged assets is decreased to “0”, and the value of the original token will be increased accordingly.
- Vouchers could be merged when they are in the same unlocking model and in the same unlocking period. All of the tokens are merged to the first token, and the ID of the merged assets is the ID of the first token.
Listing Your Vouchers on OpenSea
- Click “Trade” on the detail page of the IC token, you will jump to the detail page of this token on Opensea.
- You could learn more details of the vouchers on Opensea, including unlocking status, owners, price history and trading history, etc.
- Basic operations of the vouchers are available On Opensea, too. You could sell, transfer your vouchers, or refresh the metadata.
Click “Sell”, there will be the detail page of listing your vouchers on Opensea:
- To sell your vouchers, you should select a selling method.
- There are four sell methods on Opensea — Pricing, Dutch auction, Ascending-price auction, or you can specify one address that’s allowed to buy it.
- Group your Voucher with others as a bundle sell
- Opensea will take 2.5% from the price of a successful sale.
Make an Offer on OpenSea
- Select Click the Voucher and jump to its detail page on Opensea, click “Make Offer”
- Input your price offer and its expiration time on the prompted window, click “Maker Offer” to offer your price to the owner.
- When your account balance is not enough for your price offer, click “Convert ETH” to get more funds.